Monday, October 21, 2013

OOTD: DOPE

dopetagged.jpg
IMG_8999.JPG
IMG_8992.JPG
dopecollage1.jpg
IMG_9008.JPG
IMG_9046.JPG
IMG_9048.JPG
collage2dope.jpg


Dope: urban slang for how good something is.

I'm actually blogging more often now! I'm spending oodles of time in campus because architecture is being architecture, and I'm always in my studio working on something. So, I bring my camera in and we go out and take some photos while also taking a break from work! Yay! I'm actually working on a photo series of shots I took of my friend during these "breaks" we take, so stay tuned for those. 

I've started collecting snapbacks and this one I just had to get. Come on. It's in gold too. I also love the fact that wearing a sweater can change your outfit entirely, so I took shots for both to show you guys.

Hope everyone's had a good weekend, and good luck for those doing their midterms!
Ciao,
Tammie.

4 comments:

  1. dope shoes!

    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the sweater! I actually do that to jump from one look to another.


    http://palamutishop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mint jumper is cute perfect for cold nightsx a jumper or even coat can change an entire outfit so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! We have tons of awesome styles you and your readers may love. Check us out www.envishoes.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.